I.S.Rivers 2nd International conference June 22-26, 2015 Lyon, France
I.S.Rivers 2015 will be held at the Lumière Lyon 2 University, prestigious site located at the edges of the Rhone river in Lyon, France, from June 22-26, 2015.
This international conference is dedicated to research and practices on natural and human-impacted large rivers, in terms of functioning, changes and processes, interface and interactions, management policies, engineering.
Up to now, 237 declarations of intent have been received! May we remind you that you have until December 1st to submit your paper, whether you submitted a declaration of intent or not.
We kindly invite you to submit a paper for I.S.Rivers 2015, whether it is:
- A scientific approach
- A case study
Your paper (1 to 2 pages), must comply with the author guidelines and the template provided.
FIND ALL INFORMATION ON THE CALL FOR PAPERS AND MORE AT www.isrivers.org
Conference themes :
- Understanding aquatic and riparian ecosystems functioning and evolution
- Ecosystem services of large rivers
- Tools and methods to understand the complexity of socio-ecosystems and to build a framework for practices
- Environmental engineering and restoration
- Global changes
- Cities and rivers
- Paper submission: up to December 1st, 2014
- Notification of acceptance for oral or poster presentation: February 2015
- Registration opening: March 2015